Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

SNOW DAY and a list

Greetings Earthlings,

     May I be the first to blog-inform you that today is a SNOW DAY!! WOO!! I don;t know why they called it pre-storm but I've learnt not to question them. Anyways, I thought since I had today off I would write my post early and get it over with, and so today I am going to show you all a list of the top five videos I've discovered in the past couple of weeks. Let's begin, shall we?

5. This video, I've actually seen before, but just rediscovered in the last couple of days. It's an experiment to get people to use the stairs as opposed to the escalator. Anyways, I'm not going to tell you how, but it's epic.





4. I just found this one today, actually. But making fun of Kristen Stewart is fun. So I thought I'd show you guys this one:



3. This video is slightly more serious, but amazing none the less. I strongly support gay rights, and this is a man speaking about having two gay parents as a child to stop gay marriage from becoming illegal, it's very moving and generally amazing.


2. This video is from one of my favourite YouTubers (as I'm sure most of you know) charlieissocoollike. It's about the fact that the earth won't end in two thousand and twelve, and, not only did it settle my mind, it also made me laugh out loud. You should watch:



1. This video is actually amazing. I'm kind of in love with it and I watch it on repeat all the time. How is this even possible?! So cool (flutists who read my blog, learn how to do this and show me please)




Okay peoples, that is all for now. I'm going ot enjoy a cup of tea now and watch the snow fall. Maybe watch Beauty and the Beast? (Maybe? HA! I'm so funny! Of course I'm watching Beauty and the Beast! I just said that so you wouldn't think I was crazy, which I am) I hope you enjoyed this segment, also let me know what segments you want me to revive, and new segments you want me to have.

DFTBA
Olivia :D

PS: I'm STILL looking for questions for a Q and A video I plan on doing soon, comment ANYWHERE or e-mail me at stop.the.muffins@gmail.com!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment